Kingdom Marketplace Empowerment
3 measures of a Kingdom businessman/woman.
Friday, January 5th, 2018 Part 1
Measure – “metron”
You don’t decide what your measure is – you discover what your measure is.
1. Measure of Grace – Ephesians 4:7 – But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift.
“Grace is God’s divine enablement for you to be who you cannot be on your own!”
John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
Who you are becoming is more important than what you are doing!
Mark 3:13-14 And He went up on the mountain and called to Him those He Himself wanted. And they came to Him. Then He appointed twelve, that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach, and to have power to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons:
Grace to BE! – Apostle Paul – “I am who I am by the grace of God”. 1 Corinthians 15:10
Who has God called you to BE?
God gets out in front of you and gives you an invitation to be someone you cannot be on your own.
At the age of 10 God gave me an invitation to be a pastor….but I had to grow into it – like growing into shoes that are too big for you.
If God offers something to us – by refusing it – we fall short of His Grace –
Hebrews 12:15 “Looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled.”
How do you know you are operating in grace?
“When you are in your place you are in your grace”? Judges 7:21 And every man stood in his place all around the camp; and the whole army ran and cried out and fled.
1.You are gracious.
2. You are not living in your own strength. Your soul (mind, will and emotions) is surrendered to HIM. When I live in grace I am submitting my soul:
3. You are thankful. In everything give thanks
4. There will be fruit. A radish seed produces a radish in days. A walnut takes years to produce a tree.
5. Faithfulness is the avenue of God’s promotion